Sunday, December 11, 2011

I Killed My Blog....Again

I already told you I was horrible at blogging. I'm getting better. Rome wasn't built in a day.


So... The last time I was on here I was trying to read 100 books..*sigh* Didn't quite work out that way BUT I definitely read a lot more books than I would normally and I got introduced to some lovely authors, read genre's I wouldn't usually pick up and gained some knowledge on some really interesting stuff.


So now the year is coming to an end..it's been a really interesting year I must say..I'll save it for another post *I'm gonna need it if I really want to revive this blog* I need to figure out what I'm gonna do next year....the 100 books is not gonna work again...


Any suggestions?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can do a lifestyle blog, fashion blog, randoms..et.c.